所在地:

• 已使用:

联系QQ/微信:

• 新旧程度:

有效期至:2090-03-01

联系电话:

称呼 : fakediplomashop
本帖最后由 buydiydiploma 于 2023-3-17 02:53 编辑

Use a passport with scannable information to pass through. Do you need a fake scannable passport that is secure and can go through customs? Buy passport and visa through customs. Order an exit passport online. Buy fake passports, ID cards, driver's licenses and green cards.
Buy fake passports, ID cards, driver's licenses and green cards from fake diploma stores.

How much can you buy a fake passport, ID card, driver's license and green card?
We provide authentic looking passports. Our quality is one of the best. So the price will be more expensive, but we are honest and we will ship anywhere to your location. Our driver's licenses, ID cards and permanent residence permits (green cards) have also been upgraded. The update is closer to reality, so the price goes up. If necessary, please contact me for more information.

How long does it take to get a fake passport, ID, driver's license or green card?
We are a professional company. When we make such a certificate, it usually takes 1-2 weeks and 3-5 days to send it. Our production may not be as fast, but our services are safer, and our freight is more stable and secure. We can guarantee the safe delivery of the goods to you.

Q: Can you also get a passport? I was afraid that if I bought it, my entry would be checked and I would be embarrassed to be deported.
A: Of course. The passport has full scan information. No problem going through customs

Q: In which countries can this be done? Can I leave the country on your permanent residence permit and my own passport?
A: Currently, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Denmark, Czech Republic, UK, Romania, Poland, Spain, France, Lithuania, Ukraine, Greece, Ireland, the United States, Canada, passport, ID card, driver's license, permanent residence permit (green card) can be applied.

你需要一个假的可扫描护照,有安全,可以通过海关吗?
通过海关购买护照和签证。
网上订购出境护照。
购买假护照、假身份证、假驾照和假绿卡。
从假文凭商店购买假护照、身份证、驾照和绿卡。

多少钱能买到假护照、假身份证、假驾照和假绿卡?
我们提供看起来很真实的护照。
我们的质量是最好的之一。
所以价格会更贵,但我们是诚实的,我们会运送到任何地方到您的位置。
我们的驾照、身份证和永久居留证(绿卡)也升级了。
更新更接近现实,所以价格会上涨。
如有需要,请联系我了解更多信息。

申请假护照、假身份证、假驾照或假绿卡需要多长时间?
我们是一家专业的公司。
我们做这样的证明,通常需要1-2周,3-5天的时间寄出。
我们的生产可能没有那么快,但我们的服务更安全,我们的货运更稳定和安全。
我们可以保证货物安全交付给你。

问:你也可以办理护照吗?我害怕如果我买了,我的入境会被检查,我被驱逐出境会很尴尬。
答:当然可以。护照有完整的扫描信息。过海关没问题

问:在哪些国家可以这样做?
我可以凭你的永久居留证和我自己的护照出境吗?
答:目前可办理斯洛伐克、斯洛文尼亚、意大利、丹麦、捷克、英国、罗马尼亚、波兰、西班牙、法国、立陶宛、乌克兰、希腊、爱尔兰、美国、加拿大、护照、身份证、驾照、永久居留证(绿卡)。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|NYU CSSA BBS

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 16:48 , Processed in 0.186262 second(s), 19 queries .