所在地:

• 已使用:

联系QQ/微信:

• 新旧程度:

有效期至:2090-04-26

联系电话:

称呼 : fakediplomashop

https://youtu.be/F0NYSi9kxPs

[size=small]Do you need a forged scannable passport that is secure and can pass through customs? Buy passport and visa through customs. Order an exit passport online. Buy fake passports, ID cards, driver's licenses and green cards. Buy fake passports, ID cards, driver's licenses and green cards from fake diploma stores.

[size=small]How much can you buy a fake passport, ID card, driver's license, green card?

[size=small]We provide authentic looking passports. Our quality is one of the best. So it will be more expensive, but we are honest and we will ship to wherever you are. Our driver's licenses, ID cards and permanent residence permits (green cards) have also been upgraded. Newer is closer to reality, so prices go up. If necessary, please contact me for more information.

[size=small]How long does it take to get a fake passport, ID card, driver's license or green card?

[size=small]We are a professional company. When we produce such certificates, it usually takes 1-2 weeks and 3-5 days to mail them. Our production may not be as fast, but our service is more guaranteed, and our freight is more stable and secure. We can guarantee the safe delivery of the goods to you.

[size=small]

[size=small]Q: Can you also get a passport? I'm afraid if I buy it, my entry will be checked and my deportation will be embarrassing.

[size=small]A: Of course. The passport has full scan information. No problem going through customs

[size=small]Q: In which countries can this be done? Can I leave the country on your permanent residence permit and my own passport?

[size=small]A: Currently, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Denmark, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, Romania, Poland, Spain, France, Lithuania, Ukraine, Greece, Ireland, the United States, Canada, passport, ID card, driver's license, permanent residence permit (green card) can be processed.

您是否需要具有安全性且可以通过海关的伪造可扫描护照?通过海关购买护照和签证。在线订购出境护照。购买假护照、身份证、驾照和绿卡。从假文凭商店购买假护照、身份证、驾驶执照和绿卡。

假护照、身份证、驾照、绿卡能买多少钱?

我们提供看起来很真实的护照。我们的质量是最好的之一。所以价格会更贵,但我们是诚实的,我们会运送到您所在的任何地方。我们的驾照、身份证和永久居留证(绿卡)也都升级了。更新更接近现实,所以价格上涨。如有需要,请与我联系以获取更多信息。

拿到假护照、身份证、驾照或绿卡需要多长时间?

我们是一家专业公司。当我们制作此类证书时,邮寄通常需要 1-2 周和 3-5 天。我们的生产速度可能没有那么快,但我们的服务更有保障,我们的运费更稳定、更安全。我们可以保证将货物安全运送给您。

• 问:你也可以办护照吗?我怕买了,入境会被查,被驱逐出境很尴尬。
  • 答:当然。护照有完整的扫描信息。过海关没问题

• 问:在哪些国家可以这样做?我可以凭您的永久居留证和我自己的护照出境吗?
  • A:目前,斯洛伐克、斯洛文尼亚、意大利、丹麦、捷克、英国、罗马尼亚、波兰、西班牙、法国、立陶宛、乌克兰、希腊、爱尔兰、美国、加拿大、护照、身份证、驾照、永久居留权可以办理permit(绿卡)。
Buy best fake diploma, certificates, degrees, driving licenses, passports and visas: www.fakediplomashop.com
WhatsApp & Telegram: +852 95671343
Email: fakediplomashop@outlook.com
QQ: 3025150992
WeChat: fakediplomashop

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|NYU CSSA BBS

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 09:20 , Processed in 0.277718 second(s), 19 queries .